‘Tis the season, but the season ain’t enough. A quick list of links to depress the hell out of you:
• “I have a place I would like to take you where I hung your grandpa.”
• Is this really how we do it in America?
• SOTU: Did you catch the part where President Obama made history? No, really, this is important, and comes on the heels of Eric Holder’s historic memorandum in December.
• ‘Oh, rascal children of Gaza’, by Sami Kishawi
• What does the phrase, “the eleven American nations”, mean?
• Something about “unequivocal support for law enforcement” goes here. And here. With an update here.
Yeah, sorry ’bout that. But do try to have a good day, anyway.