Some days, the best you can do is a heap of clichés:
• I got nothin’.
• Do you really want to know?
• Blame Adam.
See what I mean? There are other jokes, of course, but this is a family blog.
Oh, wait. Not really. I mean, I wouldn’t preclude it outright, but neither is it difficult to imagine the complaints.
• A homophobia joke goes here, because, honestly, that just doesn’t look convenient.
• Damn it, I can’t even get a hard drive joke out of this one.
• But there is a cloud joke―absolutely noxious, at that―in there, somewhere.
• And we can always, always, always blame Adam.
Image note: Detail of Bug Martini by Adam Huber, 24 March 2016.